Welcome to the Victorian Manor in the historic town of Lee, know as the "Gateway to the Berkshires." Many features in our five bedroom, five bathroom house have been restored to its original period details. Enjoy the timeless charm of a house that is just a five minute walk to town and a short driving distance to many of the Berkshire's finest attractions. Ideal for family reunions or multiple families/couples.
Take a short stroll down the road and you are surrounded by some of the Berkshire's finest restaurants. Less than a 10 minute drive away in Lenox and Stockbridge are many other top rated restaurants.
For canoeing and kayaking, the Housatonic River is a short walk away, and we are only a block from the Greenock Country Club, open to the public for golf and tennis.
Other conveniences are right at your door step as well. In town, you can hop on the Lee Trolley, which runs for free to the Outlets and Stockbridge from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
Our house is located two and a half hours from New York City and two hours from Boston, and only five minutes off the Mass Turnpike.
Some of the most popular places to visit in the Berkshires are just a short drive away!
- Lee Premium Outlets 1.5 miles
- Laurel Lake Public Beach 2.3 miles
- Shakespeare and Co. 4.7 miles
- Tanglewood 6.1 miles
- Norman Rockwell Museum 6.4 miles
- Berkshire Theater Festival 9.8 miles
- Jacob's Pillow Dance 9.9 miles
- Barrington Stage 11.4 miles
- Butternut Ski Resort 11.8 miles
- Downstairs bedroom with 1 x Queen Bed (Full bathroom with tub next to family room)
- Downstairs family room adjacent to bedroom with daybed
- Upstairs bedroom with 1 x King Bed (Full bathroom across the hall)
- Upstairs bedroom with 1 x Queen Bed (Full bathroom attached)
- Upstairs bedroom with 1 x Full Bed and 1 x Twin Trundle Bed (Full bathroom attached)
-Upstairs bedroom with 2 x Twin Beds pushed together as King (Full bathroom attached)