Calling all Astros and Rockets fans! This 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house is the place to stay when traveling to Houston for the next big sports event or one of the city's many other attractions. Up to 8 guests will enjoy all of the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen and in-unit laundry machines - making for a convenient stay for everyone. Plus, the property is located just 10 miles south of downtown, 9 miles from the airport, and close to great restaurants and shops!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
Comfortable furnishings, ample natural light, and numerous amenities, including complimentary wireless internet connection, altogether create the ultimate home-away-from-home!
After a day in the city, make yourself comfortable in the bright and airy living room, complete with a large sectional couch and a flat-screen cable TV. Keep up with your favorite shows or surf the web in search of local happy hours!
If you plan to stay in for dinner, easily prepare yourself a homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen - another perk of this Houston home. Essential appliances and ample counter space make cooking a breeze during your stay. You'll find plenty of seating for everyone at the 6-person dining table and 4-person breakfast table.
Afterward, cuddle up in the upstairs living area for a movie night complete with your favorite snack! Queen and full beds can be found throughout the 4 bedrooms, all ready to provide a peaceful night's sleep. In the morning, wake up with a cleansing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms before heading out!
Nestled in a peaceful Houston suburb, this rental property provides easy access to all of this Texas' cities popular attractions!
Just 10 miles north of the home, you'll find the hub of downtown! Here, you'll enjoy everything from The Houston Zoo to the Musem of Fine Arts. Make sure to check out Memorial Park, the expansive city park with lush natural features, a golf course, and a popular running trail! Afterward, catch an Astros game at Minute Maid Park, followed by a cold brew at Flying Saucer Draught Emporium.
Don't miss the world's largest livestock exhibition and rodeo, The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, at the NRG Stadium! This once-in-a-lifetime event takes place between February and March annually.
Additionally, the property is close to plenty of restaurants, shops, and essentials like grocery stores. The home is also convenient to the Pearland Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital, along with William P. Hobby Airport, which is only 9.2 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, fresh linens and towels, a private backyard, driveway and garage parking for 4 vehicles, and so much more
- Convenient Houston location just 9 miles from William P. Hobby Airport, 10 miles south of downtown's attractions like the Museum of Fine Arts, the Houston Zoo, Minute Maid Park, 6.5 miles from the NRG Stadium, 9 minutes to the Pearland Medical Center, and close to great restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~ 9.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in