Welcome to our 2018-built townhome in Seattle’s convenient & charming North Beacon Hill neighborhood!
- Direct buses to downtown Seattle, Georgetown, West Seattle, & Renton are just 2 blocks away
- Beacon Hill Light Rail Station 10 minutes away (20 minutes to SeaTac International Airport! 13 minutes to Capitol Hill)
- Free reserved off-street parking available upon request
- Includes mini fridge, microwave oven & electric kettle
Send us a message to learn more about our home and location!
- Private 1-bedroom with adjacent private full bath (shower/bathtub)
- Located on ground level for easy access
- Includes mini fridge, convection microwave oven, & electric kettle
- Closet space
- Gigabit wifi access
- Main entrance keypad entry
- Private room keypad entry
- 2nd & 3rd floors are private with host access only
Interaction with guests
If you’d like recommendations and tips for getting around and exploring, we’re ready to assist you! We’re also happy to give you your space and privacy if that’s more your style. We offer self check-in and check-out for your convenience as well.
We also have a 14-year-old, 5-pound, short hair chihuahua. She is never allowed in the rooms on the ground level in order to keep these spaces pet-free, and there is a gate at the top of the stairs to keep her on our 2nd and 3rd floor living area. Our chihuahua is quite shy, but just let us know if you would like to meet her!