Lovely 3 bdr house in a suburban cul-de-sac, close to Ipswich CBD
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking outside only and butts in bin.Smoking outside only and butts in bin.
Max guests: 7
- Please leave the house tidy and wash your dishes and/or run the dishwasher. No rubbish to be left lying around, please leave things as you found them
- Turn air con & heaters off when you leave the house. Don't let children eat on the sofas. Don't move furniture around as you will scratch the floor.
- No fake tan. Don't use towels or hand towels to remove make-up. No glass in the recycling bin, use small glass bin provided.
Hosted by Lisa BurdenAsk a question
About Lisa Burden
I am a busy mum with 3 young children. I am well-travelled, love music and meeting new people.
Lisa Burden purchased this House in 2017
Why Lisa Burden chose Coalfalls
Robin's Nest is suitable for those who are looking for somewhere that feels like home. I have tried to think of everything that people would need during their stay. We are continuously improving Robin's Nest. At the property you will be able to see some 'before' photos of how the house looked when we purchased it.
What makes this House unique
Robin's nest I think may be the only holiday home in Ipswich with 3 air conditioners. Ipswich can get very hot in summer. There is a backyard for the kids to run around. It is in a suburban street close to Ipswich CBD and all amenities.