The majesty of South Dakota awaits at this cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo for 6! Located in the mining town of Lead, this quaint family home sits just minutes from the historic gambling town of Deadwood, Terry Peak Ski Resort, tons of great trails for hiking, biking, and snowmobiling, and much more! No matter what led you to the Black Hills, this condo's hot tub access, spacious interior, and proximity to acclaimed attractions make it the perfect home base for your getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Crib, Pack n' Play
As you arrive at your home-away-from-home, you'll be floored by the unique, winter sports-themed decor that drapes the living room, giving it a rustic-yet-comfortable ambiance. In addition to the one-of-a-kind decorations and great natural light, the living room also offers a plush leather couch and a flat-screen TV with Roku.
Whip up a 5-star feast for your travel companions! No matter what you choose to prepare on the expansive countertops, your friends are sure to be impressed as they take their first bites at the breakfast bar.
When it's time to hit the hay, retreat into the spacious master bedroom and melt into the king bed. You'll be immediately lulled to sleep by your top-of-the-line mattress and wake up to the sun shining through the large window.
In the morning, once your little ones have emerged from their full-over-full bunk bed, spend the day taking advantage of the community amenities. With access to a hot tub, community room, and gas grill, you'll be able to soak sore muscles, host a family barbecue, and more within steps of the condo.
Located in the heart of Lead, this home is a stone's throw from delicious eateries and unique attractions. Whether you choose to enjoy a pint at Dakota Shivers Brewing or grab a pastry down the road, you'll feel fueled and ready for a day of exploring. There are also several eateries sitting 6 blocks from the property in the downtown district.
Be sure to spend a day exploring Deadwood, a landmark town that will transport you back to the Wild West. You'll be able to see where Wild Bill Hickok was killed while playing poker and even visit the cemetery where he and Calamity Jane were laid to rest. You'll also find a number of casinos in Deadwood.
If you prefer skiing to gambling, head 10 minutes down the road to Terry Peak Mountain. With trails of varying difficulties, it's no surprise that Terry Peak is the Black Hills premier ski destination.
During the summer, a famous motorcycle rally takes place less than 20 miles from the property in Sturgis. This world-renowned rally attracts over half a million riders each year and includes events at the world's largest biker bar, Full Throttle Saloon.
Nestled at the base of the Black Hills, this Lead condo offers quick day trip access to a ton of great sites including Mt. Rushmore & Crazyhorse Monuments, Devil's Tower, The Badlands National Park, Bear Country USA, Reptile Gardens, Wonderland Caves, Wall Drug, Lake Pactola, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony, flat-screen TV with Roku, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, access to a hot tub, community room, and gas grills, reserved parking for 1, and more!
- Unbeatable Lead Location - A short walk from several delicious restaurants and unique shops, 4 miles from Deadwood's many attractions and casinos, 10 minutes from Terry Peak Mountain, less than 20 miles from Sturgis, and within driving distance of Mt. Rushmore & Crazyhorse Monuments, Devil's Tower, The Badlands National Park, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Rapid City Regional Airport, 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~57.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly (2 dogs maximum ranging from small to medium size, must be house-trained and well-behaved)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in