Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Villa, 4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Queen size Beds (1) in Main House only, Double Beds (1) in Guest House only, Twin or Single Beds (4) 1 twin-bedded room in Main House, 1 in Guest House, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are terraces & stone walls on the property.There are terraces & stone walls on the property.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No smoking, no use of incense, candles or any other items requiring the use of a match or lighter is permitted on the property grounds.
- The tile and stone floors are easily scratched. Please do not move furniture or pull suitcases and any other heavy items around in the Main House.
- Travelers should bring Beach Towels. Bath Towels are for use at the house only and should not be used at the beach.
within 1 hour of Ancient Theatre of Epidauros (performances every July) and to the islands of Hydra, Spetses, Aegina. Within 1.5 hours of Porto Heli, Nafplion and Mycenae. A 3 hour drive to Sounio, suitable for a day trip.
- english, greek
Why Owner chose Troizinia
Our family has been visiting the Poros area since family members first vacationed here in the early 1900s. Our great grandparents resided in Athens and first visited the home in the summer of 1918 when it was used as a rental. They were able to purchase it just a few years later. We feel fortunate that the home remains in the family, and we continue to make trips and vacation here.
What makes this villa unique
We enjoy the location and privacy that the property offers, while still being close to the town and near everything the area has to offer. We love being right at the harbor entrance and all the activity of the boats arriving and departing from/to neighboring islands, including the local fisherman. Grabbing a meal or visiting the beach couldn't be easier and within walking distance or a short drive.