The natural beauty of Idaho awaits at this updated 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Rigby. Ideal for those looking to explore Yellowstone National Park, this second-story, 1,000-square-foot home boasts beds for 6, a private, furnished deck, and more! Whether you spend summer days exploring the National Park or winter afternoons shredding at Kelly Canyon Ski Resort, you’re sure to make magical memories during your stay.
** Book a month-long stay at a discounted rate! Please inquire with Evolve for more information. **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Couch, Child-sized Pullout, Pack-n'-Play
Spend some time cuddled up on the living room’s plush couch. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be bathed in natural light through the large window. Perfect for traveling nurses or guests looking to visit the Idaho National Laboratory, this home lies just 15 miles from the facilities.
Before heading out for a day of fun in Idaho Falls, whip up a 5-star feast for your travel companions. With expansive countertops and ample storage space, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to show off your culinary skills.
Be sure to take advantage of the expansive deck during your stay. Located just off of the master bedroom, the deck is the perfect place to enjoy some quiet time or the company of loved ones.
When it’s time to hit the hay, retreat into one of the apartment’s 2 bedrooms and jump into the luxurious bed. Boasting Comphy brand sheets, a large closet, and elegant decor, your bedroom will feel like a sanctuary after a day outdoors.
If you were drawn to the area by the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities, you’re in luck, this home sits within minutes of a plethora of attractions such as Jefferson Lake, Rigby Lake, Heise Hot Springs, Yellowstone Bear World, and Cress Creek Nature Trail.
If you're looking to learn about the area, take a short drive to the Farnsworth TV & Pioneer Museum and learn about how Idaho is the birthplace of modern television! Traveling nurses or guests wanting to see the Idaho National Laboratory will enjoy easy access to the facilities, just 15 miles away.
Looking for a change of pace? Head 15 minutes down the road to downtown Idaho Falls and continue the fun. Whether you choose to visit the animals at the Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park, peruse The Museum of Idaho, or run the Snake River Greenbelt, you and your little ones will never forget your Idaho Falls adventures.
Excite your inner outdoorsman by taking a day trip to one of the many acclaimed landmarks that sit within 3 hours of the property such as Yellowstone National Park, Island Park, and the ski slopes of Jackson Hole.
When your day of fun has come to an end, eat like a local at one of Rigby’s delicious restaurants. This historic town offers delicious Mexican Fare at Taqueria El Rancho, top-notch grub at Lil’ Mike’s Bar-B-Que, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, deck, free WiFi, complimentary linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Book a month-long stay at a discounted rate! Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- Top-notch Rigby location - Drive just 15 miles to downtown Idaho Falls and the Idaho National Laboratory. You're also within minutes of several outdoor attractions like Heise Hot Springs, Yellowstone Bear Wold, and Jefferson County Lake, a stone's throw from delicious dining, and within 3 hours of Yellowstone National Park, Island Park, and Jackson Hole
- Closest Commercial Airport - Idaho Falls Regional Airport, 2140 North Skyline Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, (~17.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply