2 Story Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
On second floor King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) located in livingroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No events or loud parties as per City No events or loud parties as per City
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- One carport for your use. It is marked “E2” above the entry. Absolutely NO PARKING ON CITY STREETS THERE WILL BE A $1,000 FINE ISSUED BY THE CITY.
- There has been bear sightings at our place. I have enclosed at link to being present in bear country. Respect the bears and they will respect you!
- Use Bear proof garbage to dispose of garbage at all times. Failure to do this will result in a fine via the city.
About Cynthia Frederick
Our family enjoys the mountains and forest. South lake Tahoe has everything we all love to do. Summers: golfing, relaxing by the pool, or the beach at Lake Tahoe, biking around the lake in the fall, or eating early dinners at one of the local restaurants. On occasion the entertainment areas become our destination for music. Winters may be spent sitting by the fire sipping hot drinks or walking to the slopes 1/3rd mile to Heavenly. Skiing at Squaw Valley is just a short drive away.
Cynthia Frederick purchased this condo in 2006
Why Cynthia Frederick chose South Lake Tahoe
We were at the lake for one of our short visits when we stumbled on our condo for sale. The location was perfect, nestled among the trees of the National Forest. At our backdoor was year-round activities we loved to do: skiing, biking, beaches, rock climbing, summer concerts and much more.
What makes this condo unique
Location, Location, Location.!! The neighboring National Forest gives our condo a tranquil ambiance, yet we are located within walking distance to the lake, mountain bike trails, world class skiing at Heavenly and many dining opportunities. A 10 minute drive takes you to the casinos, shopping, beautiful Lakeshore Beach and hiking trails. Onsite condo managers help to ensure a well maintained complex and clubhouse featuring: ping-pong pool table, workout area, outdoor pool and hot tub. During the winter months there is no need to dig out your car, with the covered parking and now plow service. As owners we abide by all the South Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental guidelines: No off premises parking, one guaranteed designated parking spot for vehicle, absolutely no loud parties or events, bear box use for all garbage, observance of quiet hours for the clubhouse and spa areas.