This immaculate large family home is located within a few minutes walkk to the beach, with amazing views of the Western Port Bay out to Shoreham and Balnarring from both the upstairs and downstairs decks.
Spacious and comfortable, Cowes on the Bay can easily accomodate 2 families. With two living areas extending onto North facing, protected sunny balconies. The yard is kid friendly, fully fenced and can securely accommodate a boat as well as several vehicles. Pets are also welcome (by prior arrangement).
Entering at ground level, the beautifully polished floorboard stairs take you up to an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area - catch your breath, the living area enjoys the stunning views out accross the bay, and the stacker doors (with retractable fly screens) completely open out to the large timber deck with outdoor wicker setting and a Webber Q
Relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the serenity and the water views
For those of you who are motorbike enthusiasts, there is an events bus stop accross the road on the corner. Perfect for easy access to the circut
Enjoy a stroll along the beach all the way into Cowes, approximately 2km. Close to Coles and Woolworths and all the offerings of Cowes main shopping strip.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4 , sleeps 8-10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
RUMPUS ROOM/COMMON SPACE: 1 x Double Fold Out Sofa
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
- Fabulous water views from the living entertainment areas upstairs, Webber Q BBQ, chiminea and Cafe style blinds
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- Full Kitchen (with Pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 3 X TV's (inc Smart TV for use with your Netflix account) / DVD Player / iPod Docking Station and Speakers / Digital Radio
- Split system Air Conditioning/Heating in main living. Wood Heater and Oil Heating in bedrooms
- Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Kids are taken care of with a second living area or kids zone with lounge and TV. The glass sliding door opens out to the downstairs deck with an outdoor setting, lounge bed, Table Tennis Table, Badminton Net and Racquets
- *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 apply
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.