Beach on McCrae is a large four bedroom beach house, located on the beach road opposite the most magnificent beach on the Peninsula.
Featuring two distinct living areas, with one that is set up as a theatre room with projector and an automated drop down screen as well as surround sound and comfortable lounges. Nearby to the formal lounge at the front of the house is also a separate dining area, kitchen and informal meals area and two outside entertaining areas with a large barbecue. There is ample grassed areas outside for your pet (via pre approval) in the secure yard. The beach across the road is leash free in the mornings and evenings.
Sleeping arrangements are perfect for 2 families. Comprising of queen beds at both ends of the house and two other bedrooms with twin singles in the middle of the house. The master bedroom has a full ensuite and separate main bathroom with a bath.
The house is approximately 500 metres to cafes and a restaurant and around a kilometre from a shopping centre.
Beach on McCrae offers a late check out (subject to availability) every Sunday. Please enquire for further details..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4 , SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Single Bunk Beds
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
- Large double block with outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
- Theatre room with LCD projector, separate lounge and dining zones
- Gas wall heater and 2 x split system heating / air condtioning units
- Full kitchen (with pod coffee machine)and laundry facilities
- Large fully fenced back yard and outside shower
- Ample off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.