One Bedroom, One Bathroom King Studio Suite in Sea Temple 5-star Resort
About Juanita Dawson
I am an experienced Property Manager with 10 holiday-let properties in the Tropical North Queensland region. Having spent over 9 years in the holiday accommodation business I can ensure a well coordinated booking process with local Housekeeping for all of your needs while holidaying in our apartments and villas. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask - I am always just a phone call or email away.
Juanita Dawson purchased this Apartment in 2018
Why Juanita Dawson chose Port Douglas
This property was selected due to the perfect position within the Sea Temple resort complex. The spacious airy feel of this large suite makes it ideal for a relaxing tropical getaway for two. Stunning decor and luxurious furnishings ensure that this apartment is the perfect home base to explore all that the region has to offer.
What makes this Apartment unique
A Sea Temple Studio Suite is the ultimate indulgence at a reasonable price. Studio Suite 237 has views over the magnificent 3,000 square metre lagoon swimming pool in a quiet part of the resort. The onsite resort restaurant, pool bar, fitness centre and day spa complete the luxury holiday experience. There is simply no better 5-star resort in Port Douglas.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 7 days before arrival date.
We suggest investigating the following day trips and activities:
• Mossman Gorge - swim with freshwater trout in crystal clear water.
• Silky Oaks - a magnificent restaurant and day spa set in the Daintree Rainforest.
• Barrier Reef cruises - there are many fishing & diving charter boats leaving Port daily.
• Sunday Market - set in the lush gardens on the foreshore every Sunday morning.
• Palmer Sea Reef Golf Club - a stunning course. The best hole is the 19th!
• Vie Spa – Sea Temple, allows you to rediscover essential sensory pleasures in a stunningly beautiful North Queensland location.
• Skyrail Cable Car – an amazing rainforest experience.
• Hartley’s Crocodile Farm – 20 minutes from Port Douglas down the Cook Highway.
• Rainforest Habitat – experience ‘Breakfast with the Birds’