* Note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Your dreamy desert getaway begins at this cozy Cave Creek casita. The 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental for 4 provides all the comforts of home, along with an excellent location close to Phoenix area attractions! Spend your days on Lake Pleasant, cheering on your favorite MLB team at one of the nearby spring training stadiums or watching Tiger Woods at the Waste Management Open in February.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step inside your desert getaway - where comfort coincides with old west aesthetic! Relax on the living room’s plush leather couch while streaming your favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV.
In the fully equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you need for easy home-cooking!. Complete your feast with the gas grill on the patio. Stay outside for an al fresco dining experience or post up at the indoor table.
Once the sun goes down, light up the gas fire pit. The calmness of the surrounding neighborhood and starry night sky offer respite from your active day.
Retreat inside for an excellent night's sleep in the queen bed. The queen-sized sleeper sofa provides additional sleeping accommodations for tagalongs!
Golf enthusiasts will love the proximity to over 70 PGA courses that the greater Phoenix area offers. The famous TPC golf course is just 13 miles away, and hosts one of the cities most exciting events, the Waste Management Open.
Grab some peanuts and cracker jacks and head over to one of the nearby spring training facilities! The San Francisco Giants, Colorado Rockies, Chicago Cubs, and more are just minutes away waiting for you to cheer them on.
The greater Phoenix area hosts exciting events throughout the year, including the Phoenix Open, Barrett Jackson Car Show, Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championship, the Scottsdale Culinary Festival, and the Fiesta Bowl.
Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, just 20 minutes away, acts as a gateway into Tonto National Forest's scenic trail network. During your visit, explore the fascinating archaeological sites as you traverse along Cave Creek.
Float your day away on the cool water of Lake Pleasant, located 30 minutes from the casita. This man-made lake offers the perfect escape from Arizona’s heat while also providing some of the best inland scuba diving in the west.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wifi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable and movie channels, central air conditioning, gas grill, gas fire pit, private courtyard, complimentary toiletries, fresh linens and towels, ample parking available for vehicles and RVs, RV dumping service with an additional fee and more
- Quaint Cave Creek location 20 minutes from Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 30 minutes from Lake Pleasant, and less than 10 minutes away from downtown shops, restaurants, and saloons, within 30 miles from Scottsdale and Phoenix
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~28 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed - Please note that the homeowners have 2 dogs and a large chicken coop
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- RV parking is available with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- RV dumping services are available for an additional $25 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in