Cozy Nest in the Heart of Sultan Ismail Streets, over looking the beautiful Kuala Lumpur. Strategically located at KL City.
This spacious 1 Bedroom apartment is sure to make you feel at home, away from home! Neat and clean, everything you need for a comfortable stay is provided for.
Our home has 1 bedroom, with a sofabed in the living room that comfortably sleeps another 2 adults. The space is very well designed and you will be able to enjoy the roof top pool with literally the best view of KL for Instagram selfies! There is a small kitchen, where you can fix yourself something small to eat. However don't plan to cook a feast as the amenities are pretty basic - but who needs to worry about cooking when you are in KL which has amazing restaurants available at every street corner!
Finally, please be reminded to take shoes off before entering the house thank you!
This home is professionally managed by GuestReady, Kuala Lumpur's #1 Airbnb management service. Our team of hospitality professionals will ensure that your stay will be highly enjoyable.
Gym, pool room, library, restaurant & bars, and not forgetting the priceless view from the infinity pool.
Interaction with Guests:
Our GuestReady team is at your service. We will give you the privacy you desire, but just buzz us anytime if you require any assistance. We're more than happy to share our local insider tips; from cool eateries to places to see and shops to check out.
Our home is located in Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The apartment is located at Jalan Sultan Ismail (Sultan Ismail Road), which is a short but attraction-packed street in central Kuala Lumpur. It is part of the city's Golden Triangle, a stretch of modern buildings and high-rises near the famous Petronas Towers, the area with the highest concentration of shopping malls and entertainment in Kuala Lumpur.
Public transportation is easily accessible within walking distance and the major tourist attractions are all in close proximity. Taxi, Uber and GrabCar are all easily available, with walking distance to the train stations, namely LRT PWTC station and KTM Putra station. It is extremely convenient to travel to any part of Kuala Lumpur with these public transportation and we will guide you through.
Renowned international hotels are located along this street:
- Shangri-La Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel
- Concorde Hotel (Hard Rock Cafe here)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
Shopping malls within few minutes drive and can be accessible via train:
- Sunway Putra Mall (nearest, within walking distance)
- Suria KLCC
- Starhill Gallery
- Fahrenheit 88
- Berjaya Times Square
- Low Yat Plaza Shopping Mall (best for IT and electronics)
- Sungei Wang Plaza
Nightclubs and bars in Bukit Bintang area, local delicacies in Jalan Alor and Jalan Imbi are all within a few minutes drive away.
Major banks, commercial centres are located here as well and it will be a great choice for business travellers too.
- Taxi service available at lobby
- 5 minutes Walking distance to LRT PWTC
- 2 minutes Walking distance to KTM Putra
- Walking distance to Hentian Putra bus station
-Grab is easily available here.
Remember, you can always contact us for assistance!
Other Things to Note:
- We welcome guests to check in any time between 3pm-8pm.
- Late check-in from 8pm onwards will have a charge of RM120.
- Please note that waiting time for ALL check in is up to 1 hour from the time that guests are expected to arrive at our place. Do speak to us in advance if there are any inconveniences.
- A replacement fee of RM 100 will be charged for missing keys/access cards.
- Excessive cleaning fee will be charged necessarily (cigarette smell, stubborn stains etc).
- Extra cleaning and linen services available upon request at an extra charge - feel free to check with us for more details.
- Doing a part to conserve energy by switching off lights and aircond when not in house would benefit the environment :)
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 8PM