|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Bright, well-furnished and profesionally decorated 2 bedroom and 1 full bathroom apartment with high ceilings, on 3rd floor above street level, no elevator, in the city center, in the wonderful and historical neighborhood of Old Town (Stare Miasto).
The apartment sleeps 4 people on one queen size bed in master bedroom, and two single beds in 2nd bedroom.One full bathroom with sink, shower, toilet.
Complete kitchen including oven, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator.
The living room has a table and a sofa, a 21-inch TV, DVDs, etc.
Noise levels - The apartment faces away from the street, into an ample interior courtyard. Ideal for families with small children.
Description of location + Transportation - The apartment is in a very central and upscale neighborhood, at walking distance to the Old Town (Stare Miasto), Main Train Station (Dworzec Główny) and Galeria Krakowska.
From the Main Train Station (tram stop 'Dworzec Główny ') and Galeria Krakowska you would take tram #52 direction 'Czerwone Maki'. Get off at 'Stradom'. Though the apartment is at about 20min walking from the Main Train Station.
Taxi drivers know the street and will easily take you to the apartment from airport for about 90-100 Polish Zloty (approx. 25 EUR). Though Krakow Airport is served by two regular bus lines: 208 and 292 and one night line: 902. Single trip costs 4 Polish Zloty only (1 EUR).
Our greeter Julia helps us and take care of our Krakow apartments and she will take care of your stay.
In case your dates are not available in this apartment, we have a few other 2 bedroom apartments in the same building and a couple 3 and 3.5 bedroom apartments in the same area, a couple of buildings down the street. Please see our other VRBO ads.
I have been using HomeAway for quite some time now, and this is the first time I have been disappointed by a location.
Let's look at the positive elements first:
* the appartment is idealy located for sightsing,
* Julia, the greater, is very nice, positive and helpful,
* the appartment is big enough for four people,
And then, the negative elements:
* be careful when using several electric ... at the same time, you might be surprised,
* the coffee machin is not working properly... disappointing especially in the morning,
* the shower is leeking, leaving a lot of water in the bathroom,
* be careful by using the bed in the master bedrom, you might end up sleeping on the floor,
* curtains in the master bedroom fall down easily,
* traffic noises can definitely become too much during the night, especially from the master bedroom,
* the kitchen equipment is minimal, with for example only three win glasses,
* make sure to wash everything in the kitchen before using it. Plates, for instance, were dirty the first time we decided to use them. The same applies to the coffee maskin.
There are still few things to mention, but I think that the message I wanted to send is clear enough. The apartment has a clear potential, but the current status is unfortunately not good at all.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
28 Apr 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add A$12 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add A$7 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.