* Note that the care taker lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Your west coast retreat awaits at this well-appointed 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental for 4! Nestled on top of a hill, this townhome features stunning lake and mountain views from its furnished patio, where you'll spend time grilling and sipping California wine. Enjoy boating on the lake or sunbathing at Elm Grove Beach. Hiking is also minutes away in Limestone Canyon Regional Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
The mountain and lake views alone make this property an incredible stay! But with amenities like 2 flat-screen cable TVs and comfortable furnishings, this townhome is truly top-notch.
During your stay, you'll enjoy complimentary toiletries and coffee - along with all of the comforts of home. To top it off, the kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your home-cooking needs - making your vacation that much more affordable!
For a full feast, fire up the gas grill located on the patio! Choose between dining within the air-conditioned home or outside around one of the 2 patio tables. It's a must to end the day with a glass of wine under the gazebo, watching the sunset behind the distant mountain range!
Rinse off with a hot shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels for everyone. Refreshed, hop into the king bed for a deep night's sleep that'll leave you ready for another day on the lake or trails!
-- THE LOCATION --
Sunbathe on the shore of Elm Grove Beach, just minutes from the home's front door! When you're ready for more action, pick up your boat rental from Xtreme Boat Rentals and launch from La Laguna Resort & Boat Launch - beginning a day of endless fun on the water. If you seek salt water over fresh, venture to Laguna Beach, just an hour away from the property!
Hiking is also readily available in the area! Trek up to the 35-foot Ortega Falls in the Santa Ana Mountains for a scenic landscape and a swim. Other trails in the area include the Upper Holy Jim Trail and Falls Canyon Trailhead. If you're seeking true views, venture to Mt. San Jacinto State Park - where you can ride up the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway to the Mountain Station at 8,516 feet!
Take a break from outdoor adventures for a day of shopping at Outlets at Lake Elsinore! If shopping isn't your forte, whip out your golf clubs for a game on The Links at Summerly, only 8 miles away. Follow your activity of choice with a delicious meal out at Vincenzo's Olive Tree or Jack's BBQ Shack. In the morning, fill up on Annie's Cafe's signature breakfast plates!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a 12-cup auto drip coffee maker, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary toiletries, fresh linens and towels, gas grill, furnished patio with gazebo, 1 driveway parking spot with additional street parking, and so much more
- Prime Lake Elsinore location with incredible lake and mountain views, 5 miles of Elm Grove Beach, 8 miles to The Links at Summerly, outdoor adventure at Ortega Falls just 10.4 miles away, within 70 miles of Palm Springs and Mt. San Jacinto, and close to restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport - 2500 E. Airport Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, (~35.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the care taker lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that the property is not suitable for toddlers
- Campers, RVs, and trailers are not allowed on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in