This cozy cabin is designed by a local architect - offering a truly unique home-away-from-home situated directly on Clear Creek. The home features several decks, perfect for enjoying the view and fresh air! Up to 5 guests will feel right at home at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin with over 1,110 square feet of living space. Located just 10 minutes from Black Hawk, 40 minutes from Eldora Resort, and a short drive to both Nederland and Idaho Springs, you'll enjoy endless adventures!
* The property features exterior cameras; these do not look into interior spaces *
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
You'll fall in love with this hideaway the moment you arrive and cross the covered bridge over the river. The circular design of the cabin is similar to the Hobbit-like homes of "The Shire" - providing a peaceful setting tucked up into the mountains with multiple decks to enjoy the river views.
Look forward to spending downtime in the living room before dinner or after a day on the slopes at Eldora. The flat-screen TV is equipped with Netflix to stream your favorite shows and movies!
Head into the fully equipped kitchen when appetites kick in. You'll find all the necessary appliances and spices you need to whip up a home-cooked meal. Choose to dine at either table for 4, or bring your meal out onto the deck.
A fenced-in private courtyard between the main cabin and the cottage is a great place to gather with friends and family to grill up your favorite meals to share.
As bedtime approaches, choose from one of 2 well-appointed bedrooms, each offering a cozy queen-sized bed. The loft provides additional space for sleeping (1 twin air mattress provided) or an ideal room for kids to play.
Guests will love the variety of activities and adventures surrounding this Black Hawk home! Whether you're here to gamble, ski, or sip local brews, you're in for a memorable trip.
The cabin is just 4 miles to Black Hawk - where you'll find several casinos to satisfy your gambling fix for the trip.
If you are here to ski, Eldora Mountain Resort is only 23 miles away, and the town of Nederland offers excellent hikes, local attractions and a taste of mountain living.
Visit Idaho Springs - a popular family-friendly town to visit year-round, just 16 miles from the cabin. You'll find unique local shops, restaurants and breweries for a refreshing brew to end the day.
In addition to skiing and hiking, there is a private fishing lake just 2 miles from the cabin. Bring your own poles and you can even fish right off the deck!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Netflix, individual room heating, multiple furnished decks, gas grill, fenced yard, covered carport parking, and more
- Ideal and peaceful Black Hawk location less than 5 miles from Black Hawk, 23 miles to Eldora Mountain Resort, close to Nederland and Idaho Springs for hiking, local breweries, restaurants and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (58 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The property features exterior cameras; these face the walkway to the cabin in order to monitor snow removal when necessary