Twin Towns 644 is located in the heart of Coolangatta on the sixth floor and offers 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite). There is also a spacious lounge area, leading out to the private balcony with views over Coolangatta and the ocean.
This apartment comes tastefully furnished throughout with modern kitchen and bathrooms and floor to ceiling glass lounge room. There is ducted air-conditioning throughout, ensuring year round comfort.
Enjoy ocean views from your private balcony and all of the facilities Twin Towns has to offer!
Twin Towns 644 is located adjacent to Twin Towns Club and a short stroll away from the heart of Coolangatta's cosmopolitan dining and shopping experience.
(Please note: smoking is not permitted anywhere within this building or grounds)
* 2 bedroom apartment
* Main bedroom plus ensuite
* Air conditioning throughout
* Private balcony
* Main bathroom with bathtub plus shower
* DVD player
* Washing machine/dryer
* Iron and board
* Fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, stovetop/ oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/ tea making
facilities, cookware and tableware
* Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool
* Fitness centre and steam room
* Mini golf course & games room
* 2 tennis courts
* Outdoor barbecue area
* Restaurants on-site and in walking distance
* Enclosed, air-conditioned walkway to Twin Towns Club
* Complimentary undercover car parking
* Business centre and conference facilities
* Automated teller machine
* Wifi available at reception and in common areas
* Master bedroom -1 x queen bed
* Studio bedroom - 2 x single beds
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$90 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Tweed Heads is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Tweed Heads makes an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach. Enjoy free entertainment daily and world class performances at Twin Towns. Tweed Central has everything you will need on holidays, or head to Tweed City shopping centre with over 150 stores. Tweed Heads is located close to some of the southern Gold Coasts favourite beaches- Coolangatta, Rainbow Bay and Duranbar and the Tweed River is great for fishing!