Grande Corniche U17 is situated on Kirra Hill, just a stones throw from famous Kirra beach and surf point. Stylish throughout, this apartment undoubtedly boasts one of the best views on the Gold Coast. This apartment has recently been renovated and redecorated by one of the Gold Coast's best interior designers.
Grande Corniche 17 features modern features and comfortable, stylish furnishings throughout. There are 2 spacious bedrooms with ceilling fans plus a sitting room with fold out sofa. Cater in the fully equipped kitchen or entertain on the spacious balcony with panoramic views from Kirra Point to Surfers Paradise. Enjoy swimming and sunbaking at the terrace pool and ensure privacy in this hilltop location with shops and cafes just a few minutes walk away.
**LONG & SHORT STAY BOOKINGS WELCOME - RATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**
(Please note: Smoking is not permitted in this apartment, on any balonies, or within the grounds of this complex)
* 2 bedrooms + extra sitting/ TV room with double sofa bed
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan living opening onto north facing balcony with views from Kirra up the coast!
* Spacious balcony with casual furnishings & BBQ
* Fully equipped kitchen plus dishwasher & microwave
* Internal laundry facilities with washing machine & clothes dryer
* Third floor
* Secure parking for 2 cars (tandem- 2m height restriction)
* Swimming pool and spa (not heated)
* Easy access to the beach
* Close to restaurants, transport, shops and cafes
* Close to Kirra Beach which is great for kids and patrolled
* Main bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom - 2 x single beds which can be made into 1 king bed
* Extra sitting room - 1 x double sofa bed
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$100 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australias favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.