The Rocks Resort is located directly across from beautiful, patrolled Currumbin beach and is close to shops, cafes, restaurants and surf club.
Apartment 4G is on the fourth floor and features 2 bedrooms - master with queen bed, ensuite and air-conditioning and second bedroom with 2 single beds and air-conditioning. Both bedrooms have balcony access and views of the lush greenery behind the resort. There is also a second bathroom and laundry with washer and dryer. The cool, spacious open plan living area is comfortable and offers fabulous ocean views over the resort pool!
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you could need while on holiday or walk downstairs and try the array of dining options including cafes and the famous Currumbin Surf Club. The front balcony equipped with comfortable furnishings is the perfect spot to sit back, relax and take in the fabulous views. With all the comforts of home including air-conditioning and WIFI, this is sure to become a family favourite!
* Modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher
* Bedrooms with split system air conditioners plus private balconies
* Ensuite with walk in shower off the main bedroom
* Main bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate laundry facilities with washer and dryer
* Relaxing lounge room area features flat screen TV, DVD player and Foxtel
* Heated outdoor swimming pool andheated children's pool
* Heated outdoor spa
* Private spa and sauna
* Fully equipped gymnasium andfitness room
* Games rooms
* Full size tennis court (BYO tennis racket)
* Guest BBQ in a tranquil outdoor setting
* CCTV monitored secure undercover parking
* Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom: 2 x single beds
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$90 basic cleaning fee & $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Currumbin is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Currumbin beach offers a vibrant cafe culture and one of the Gold Coasts best surf clubs. The beautiful stretch of pristine patrolled beach will delight all and surfers will love Currumbin Alley with waves suiting beginners to advanced. Currumbin Creek is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo or try the tree-top ropes course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. There are also free markets every Friday night, featuring a range of food and beverage stalls and live music.