Grand Corniche 11 is located on the first floor and offers some of the best views on the Gold Coast! The apartment is perfect for families with 3 spacious bedrooms - master with queen bed and ensuite, second with queen bed and third bedroom with 2 single beds.
The apartment offers cool tiled floors throughout, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and internal washing machine and dryer.
The private balcony can be accessed from the master bedroom and the loungeroom and offers stunning panoramic ocean views.
Grande Corniche is located across from the world famous Kirra Point and boasts a pinnacle position perched on Kirra Hill with breathtaking northerly ocean and coastal views to the lights of Surfers Paradise. Enjoy the fa bulous pool and bathing terrace - the ideal spot to soak up the superb ocean vista below.
**LONG & SHORT STAY BOOKINGS WELCOME - RATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**
( Please note: Smoking is not permitted in this apartment, on any balconies, or within the grounds of this complex)
* 3 bedrooms all with balconies
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan living opening onto north facing balcony with views from Kirra up the coast!
* LCD 40 inch TV
* DVD Player
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Internal laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
* Swimming pool and spa (not heated)
* Quick access to the beach
* Close to restaurants, transport, shops and cafes
* Close to Kirra Beach which is great for kids and patrolled
* 2 secure car spaces (tandem- 2m height restriction)
* Main bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Third bedroom - 2 x single beds
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$500 refundable security deposit, $100 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australias favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.