Apartment 4E is located on the fourth floor in the middle of the resort with views south to Coolangatta/ Rainbow Bay and north to Palm Beach. This fantastic apartment features a cool tiled kitchen, with dishwasher and lounge and dining area opening onto a spacious balcony with spectacular ocean views and breezes.
The master bedroom features LCD TV, ensuite and walk in robe, plus direct access to the oceanfront balcony. The second has 2 single beds, walk in robe and bathroom plus direct access to the balcony. There is also a separate laundry with washer, dryer and powder room.
* Master bedroom with queen bed, LCD TV, ensuite
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Second bedroom with twin beds and ensuite
* Separate powder room accessed via the laundry
* Security screens off both bedrooms and front door to allow coastal breeze throughout
* Lounge room with flatscreen TV, DVD player and iPod dock
* Fabulous ocean views
* Heated outdoor swimming pool and heated children's pool
* Heated outdoor spa
* Private spa andsauna
* Fully equipped gymnasium and fitness room
* Games rooms
* Full size tennis court (BYO tennis racket)
* Guest BBQ's set in a tranquil outdoor setting
* CCTV monitored secure undercover parking
* Master bedroom- 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom- 2 x single beds
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$90 basic cleaning fee, plus $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Currumbin is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Currumbin beach offers a vibrant cafe culture and one of the Gold Coasts best surf clubs. The beautiful stretch of pristine patrolled beach will delight all and surfers will love Currumbin Alley with waves suiting beginners to advanced. Currumbin Creek is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo or try the tree-top ropes course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. There are also free markets every Friday night, featuring a range of food and beverage stalls and live music.