We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Set high upon the picturesque headland, you can almost reach out and touch the magic Pacific Ocean, beautiful BBQ picnic area that overlook Half Tide beach. Located across from lookout where you can use the BBQ's and it's a short downhill walk Shark'sBay.
The front balcony and sunroom are ideal for enjoying the ocean views and bask in the morning sun.
Please note: this property is not pet friendly. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please note: This property has recently sold and the furnishings and decor will differ from those shown in the photographs.Â
Spacious lounge and well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and Nespresso coffee pod machine (coffee pods not supplied)
Front sun room boasts the views and sea breezes
Back sun room, quiet and relaxing
Air conditioner in loungeroom
TV/DVD and stereo
Large entertaining area downstairs with TV (great for kids!) and 2 single bunk beds
Laundry is located downstairs, top load washing machine, clothes dryer and second shower and toilet
Large fenced backyard
Note: difficult to park a boat in garage, due to slope of drive.
- Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Very accommodating, had the best girls weekend away. Evans Head First National was very nice and very easy to deal with. Thank you." - Leanne, March 2018
"We found these premises to be of exceptional quality with every possible convenience you might require." - Ed, August 2017
"Great place, great view. Perfect for a holiday house near the beach. We would definitely recommend." - Justine, March 2017
"We enjoyed our one night wish it was longer, the house was great and had everything we needed. Many thanks we hope to return." - Karen, February 2017
"119 Ocean Drive was a perfect beach getaway for our family. There was enough space for the cousins to play while the adults relaxed and enjoyed a beverage with ocean views. We wandered across the road to the stunning lookout to enjoy 3 sets of fireworks (Evans, Wardell and Ballina) on New Years Eve. Only a short walk to the beach and river- this was truely the ideal holiday place." - Mel & Isaac- Jan, 2017