We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Eminating a coastal vibe this townhouse provides a great location for your holiday in Evans Head. The open plan lounge and dining room connect through to the outdoor partly covered patio area perfect for evening BBQ's. The front patio is equipped with a table and chairs for two and features a small garden, a great spot for reading a book and enjoying some quiet time. Located only a short stroll to local beaches, Bowling Club and Aquatic Centre once you park your car you won't need it again during your stay.
With 3 townhouses in this complex these are perfect for group bookings.
Split level townhouse with living areas downstairs and bedrooms upstairs
Combined living, dining rooms in an open plan
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Vittoria Espresso coffee pod machine (pods can be purchased from the local IGA)
Front load washing machine and dryer with third toilet
Built-in wardrobs and ceilings fans in all bedrooms
Master bedroom features ensuite with shower
Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet plus a third toilet located downstairs
Laundry features front loading washing machine and clothes dryer
Private outdoor courtyard with gas BBQ and timber outdoor setting
Single lock up garage with remote control and internal access
- Starting from $610.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"We had previously stayed at 3/23 Booyong St and deliberately chose to stay at what we thought was the same property again. 2/23 Booyong Street isÂ well set up, with good facilities, and good supplies of eating and cooking utensils, which made our stay easy. They are within good walking distance of all facilities in the town. We will plan to stay there again in the future." - Judy, June 2018
"The unit was wonderfully maintained & supplied & exceeded our expectations. Staff were helpful & pleasant throughout." - Janette, January 2017
"My husband and I were very happy with this accomodation. Everything in the unit was clean and modern and we lacked nothing. The bed was comfortable as was the lounge suite. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances and utensils. Our stay was extremely comfortable and enjoyable.The only issue was the very tight parking space for a four wheel drive.Overall, a most enjoyable week." - Christine, June 2016
"Awesome location close to all the amenities. It is lovely and well maintained townhouse which we will use again and highly recommend, great for a family." - Melissa, 2016
"2/23 Booyong St was the perfect place for our 2 week stay in Evans Head. It was clean and comfortable and close to everything. It is a short flat walk to the beach, river and the centre of town." - Jodie, 2016