We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
You'll be totally blown away by what this townhouse has to offer. This property is at the top of the list for value for money. With is close proximity to the bowling club, shops, Caravan Park and main beach it will be a sought after holiday property. Once you arrive you will be able to put your car keys away! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms this townhouse caters to all your needs. It is fresh, stylish and extremely comfortable with all the mod cons. Guests have access to secure parking, A/C and pool.
Open plan Living, Kitchen and dining area
Laundry and toilet
Living room contains TV, Blu-Ray player, board games and iPod dock speaker
BBQ located in comfortable patio area with outdoor lounge
Single lock up garage with remote
Master bedroom queen size bed, TV & DVD player, ensuite, built-in wardrobe and patio
Bedroom two queen size bed, built-in wardrobe
Bedroom three two single beds, built-in wardrobe
Bathroom containing toilet, shower and bath
Complex also has a pool so kids can play
- Starting from $560.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"A heavenly hideaway on earth. Second time we have stayed and we will definitely be back. Friendly and efficient First National, thank you." - Suzanne, November 2018
"This is a very lovely unit with great amenities. Very close to everything we throughly enjoyed our stay." - Fred, October 2018
"We were blown away on arrival of the size of the unit, cleanliness, facilities, location and such value for money. We were unable to arrive on our booking date due to flooding on the roads and First National staff followed this up with us promptly and arranged a refund, which we really appreciated. We would recommend this property to anyone looking for a quality holiday home close to all amenities and the beach. Thanks again." - Jan & Erin, April 2017
"Great little place to stay for our family holiday, although at times did feel it was a bit small especially the outdoor area with three children but we'd be more than happy to book this lovely unit again. Fabulous location, well equipped holiday unit, loved the outdoor lounge as it was so comfortable. Thank you First National (Sophie & Chloe) for taking care of our needs when we had a couple of issues, your prompt attention was much appreciated. See you next time we come up to Evans Head." - Cheryl, March 2017
"Property and position for us was fantastic. Staff at First National Evans Head were excellent to deal with." - August 2016