We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Situated front row high on the headland on south side of town is this very comfortable holiday home, offering an amazing position and outlook for you to enjoy. It captures the true beauty that Evans Head has to offer with extensive views overlooking the gorgeous Evans River and surrounding national parks to the south, and ocean glimpses and park nature strip to the North. Beyond this the Pacific Ocean holds pride of place. All within a few minutes walk from the front door is the lookout and amazing national park walks leading down to the most beautiful picturesque beaches.
This property has recently been furnished with brand new furniture so you can be guaranteed that your stay will be comfortable. Currently the house has two bedrooms upstairs along with spacious living areas, complimented with decks on both sides of the house to enjoy the beautiful views and ocean breezes. Downstairs features a large bedroom (also with views) which sleeps 4, along with a separate living area (with second TV) and would be fantastic for children or a second family. A second bathroom and laundry are also located on the ground floor. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon breeze while sitting on the back deck watching the sunset overlooking the river, national park and township. You will not want to leave this property!
Spacious living area and well equipped kitchen
Back deck with view of the river and enjoy the afternoon breeze
Laundry is located downstairs, as well as second shower and toilet
Large fenced backyard (not fenced from side of house to boundary fence)
No BBQ supplied, BBQ available across road at the lookout.
Upstairs Bedrooms - 1 Queen and 2 Singles
Downstairs Bedroom - 1 Queen and 2 king Singles
- Starting from $585.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Our recent family holiday in Evans Head was fantastic! Our accommodation was perfect with plenty of room to spread out and we were impressed with the cleanliness when we arrived. The staff were very helpful in assisting our group with our requirements and communication was excellent. It may have been our first time, but will not be our last in Evans Head!" - Jo, October 2016.
"Have stayed at a few places, and this is the best. Handy to be able to see the yabby bank from the back landing
too :)" - Darren, October 2016
"Clean two story house that easily accommodates 2 families. Beds are comfortable. Furniture appears new. We absolutely loved our stay. It is a short nature stroll to the beach. It was very quiet and enjoyable. Take torches for fun crab spotting at the beach at night. Take a kite, to fly at the beach in the afternoon. So much to do and so fun. We saw amazing wildlife (turtles, black cockatoos, eagles, kangaroos, kookaburras, dolphins to name a few). Evans Heads was amazing. We are definitely returning to 133 Ocean Drive. " - Kelly, August 2016
"We really enjoyed our stay which began with the simple booking process and ended with a restful and comfortable stay in a well equipped property on the waterfront. Thank you for a lovely holiday." June 2016
"Great place to stay, lovely view of the river with a nice afternoon breeze. Plenty of room with a great space for the teenagers down stairs with their own tv, lounge and bathroom. Quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. I have booked again for my next Christmas holiday."