We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Ideally positioned in the centre of town, this four-bedroom 2 storeyhome is an easy flat walk to everything Evans Head has to offer. Look over the spacious backyard from the kitchen whichis ideal to bring the family pet and for plenty of outdoor games. The ocean breeze keeps the house cool and with spacious living and dining areas this house is perfect for the extended family or group of friends.
Downstairs features a self contained kitchenette perfect for making a quick breakfast and cup of coffee. A great space for a kids' retreat or for grandparents to relax and unwind after a fun filled day adventuring in Evans Head. Please note access to downstairs is by external staircase at front and rear of property, internal access is not provided.
Fitted out with new furniture and decor boasting a modern beach vibe
Downstairs consists of a living/kitchenette with TV and DVD player, shower, toilet, and bedroom
Double pull out sofa bed downstairs
Upstairs has 3 good-sized bedrooms
Spacious living/dining areas with Smart TV and DVD player (guest to provide own data and logins to applications such as Netflix for example - this property does not have free WIFI)
Generous new kitchen, fully equipped, overlooking an open plan living area
Internal laundry with 8kg top loading washing machine and 5kg clothes dryer
4 burner Gas BBQ
Ample room in the back yard for kids to enjoy and your pet to run around
Single garage downstairs and parking for boat or 2nd vehicle
*Please note this property does not have ceiling fans. Pedestal fans have been provided for guest use.
- Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
Â - It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"I stayed for a week and the property is wounderful, location is excellent and very well appointed property. I plan on coming back and staying again. The staff are amazing went out of their way for any of our needs. I would like to thankyou again for such a wounderful stay." - Sara, August 2017
"We will definitely come again..All in all we had an awesome time...Evans Head is just beautiful. Thank you all again." - Roberta, July 2017
"We have a large family and wanted somewhere where we could all stay together to celebrate our Dad's 85th birthday. Finding a property to suit was challenging. This house was perfect! It catered for all our needs, the location is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to anybody that was looking for something similar. Thank you." -Louise, May 2017