We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Lovely unit only a short walk from beaches shops and clubs. Very quiet and relaxing. A great place to stay with family. Would highly recommend. - Barbara, December 2017
Nestled in the heart of Evans Head you will be delighted at the close proximity to the local beach and river, clubs and cafes. Unit 1/5 Wattle St is located upstairs,in a small complex of 3 units and is perfect for a weekend away for 2 or for a longer holiday for the family.
- Weber BBQ and covered alfresco area
- Top balcony with two chairs and table
- Main bedroom with queen size bed
- Second bedroom has a double bed
- Third bedroom is the front sunroom and has aÂ single daybed with a single trundle bedÂ underneath (please note image 9 has been changed)
- TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen now with small dishwasher
- Internal laundry combined with bathroom.
- Onstreet parking
**Property will accept a small dog. Please call office on 02 6682 6226 to advise. Ensure the Terms and Condtions and the Pet Policy have been read and understood.
**Please note this unit is in a complex of 3 and 2nd top unit has a permanent tenant.Â Downstairs is a 2nd holiday property.
- Starting from $460.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"This little beach house suited us perfectly, with a very central location and a relaxing atmosphere. There was rarely a need to use the car and the house provided every facility that we needed. A relaxing and pleasant week!" - Megan, December 2018
"Beautiful house. Would definitely stay there again." - Keera, November 2018
"It was a truely enjoyable stay. The unit was clean, tidy and comfortable. Perfect for a small group." - Brett, August 2018
"The property had everything you could possibly require for a great stay. There were quality appliances. The unit was clean, bright and airy. We did forget bedding but that was soon rectified. We found it very comfortable and close to everything. Had a wonderful holiday." - Lyn, May 2018
"Lovely unit only a short walk from beaches shops and clubs. Very quiet and relaxing. A great place to stay with family. Would highly recommend." - Barb, December 2017