We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Stroll to the beach, wander to the main street and enjoy the conveniences of being located in the heart of Evans Head. This 3 bedroom spacious townhouse features a private outdoor courtyard with outdoor dining and gas BBQ. With ceiling fans in bedrooms andblock out blinds (great for a sleep in while you're on holiday mode) you will enjoy your stay here. The fully equipped kitchen has all of the necessities required to make your holiday a great one.
With 3 townhouses in this complex these are perfect for group bookings.
Split level townhouse with bedrooms and two bathroom upstairs
Bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
Masterbedroom has ensuite consisting of shower and toilet
Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet
Downstairs level features open plan living, dining, kitchen
Kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances
Loungeroom features large comfortable loungesuite and two armchairs
LCD TV, DVD player and iPod player
Laundry with top loading washing machine and third toilet
Clothes dryer in garage for guest use
Private outdoor courtyard equipped withgas BBQ andtimber outdoor setting for 6 people
Single lock up garage with remote access
- Starting from $610.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Stayed at this excellent property for ten days. Absolutely first class, with extensive appliances etc. Would have no qualms booking through Evans Head First National again. Many thanks." - Rae, November 2018
"Staff helped us with a late checkin, were very helpful. The unit is handy to bowls club, town and beach. Second time we have stayed here, will be back this year." - Frank, March 2017
"Love Evans Head and this property is ideal for our stays. We park the car and can walk to wherever we need to go, the surf, river, parks, town etc.Well maintained, clean, lots of room, always look forward to returning each year for our holiday." - Rick, January 2017
"The units in Booyong Street provide an excellent llocation and are well equipped for a fun family holiday." - April 2016
"Evans Head is simply; magnificent beauty. Accommodation and customer service that excel make the break away all the more enjoyable. Thanks Evans Head First National." - 2016