Summer or winter, find adventure waiting for you just outside of this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental's front door! Located a short walk from Jack Frost Ski Resort, this townhome, perfect for a group of 5, features numerous creature comforts, like a fully equipped kitchen, plus resort amenities at Boulder Lake Club! Whether you come for the ski slopes, lake living, or Lake Harmony and the surrounding area's many events, this property is sure to serve as the perfect home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
After a day outdoors, retreat to this cozy Lake Harmony townhome! Throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace before settling in front of the flat-screen TV or cracking open a new novel.
Just steps away, you'll find the fully equipped kitchen, ready to handle any recipes to throw its way! Ample counter space and essential appliances make for easy home-cooking experiences. Savor each of your meals at the 6-person dining table, which doubles as a game table. Anyone up for a game of cards?
In addition to the home's amenities, you'll also enjoy all that Boulder Lake Club has to offer! This includes tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, along with lake access, a heated pool, and much more.
End the day with a hot shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels. Sleep will come easily in the first bedroom's queen bed, along with the second bedroom's twin beds - perfect for the children of the group. Additional sleeping for a fifth party member is available by using the air mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Make the Pocono Mountains your own personal playground when you stay at this conveniently located property! Winter brings endless fun at Jack Frost Ski Resort or one of the several ski resorts, like Big Boulder Ski Area and Camelback Mountain Resort, located within 23 miles of the property. Additional winter activities include snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing!
When summer rolls around, take advantage of Boulder Lake Club's amenities at Lake Harmony! Sunbathe, swim, or rent a boat for a full day. More water-related fun can be found at Kalahari Resort, featuring America's largest indoor waterpark! The resort is also home to a spa, a game room, restaurants, and more.
Outdoor lovers will find plenty of hiking and mountain biking spread between Hickory Run State Park, to the south, and Pinchot State Forest, to the north. For whitewater rafting, head to Lehigh Gorge State Park. Paddle the rapids solo or book a guided trip with Pocono Whitewater, which also offers guided bike tours.
There's also a plethora of events in the area, including Nascar Pocono 500 and the Annual Pocono's Irish and Celtic Festival. Check out www.poconomountains.com for a full list of events!
When you're not in the mood for home-cooking, treat yourself to a lakeside meal at Boulder View Tavern found on the shore of Big Boulder Lake! You'll find plenty of other restaurants close by, like Nick's Lake House and Piggy's Restaurant.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, wood-burning fireplace, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, air mattress, patio, 3 parking spots, keyless entry and much more
- 4 guest passes are provided for access to Boulder Lake Club amenities including tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, a heated pool, lake access, and more
- Prime Lake Harmony location - roughly a 1-mile drive or short walk from Jack Frost Ski Resort, 12.5 miles to Big Boulder Ski Area and Lake Harmony, 19 miles to Kalahari Resort, 23 miles to Camelback Mountain Resort, and close to great hiking, rafting, and mountain biking in Hickory Run State Park and Lehigh Gorge State Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~30.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (Dogs Only, Max of 1)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in