The Dona Alzira site is located in the rural area of the municipality of Botelhos-MG, approximately 38 km from Poços de Caldas and 295 km from the city of São Paulo.
Set in a non-neighborhood, the site is perfect for families who want to enjoy a weekend of peace and privacy, surrounded by nature.
We have around 18 accommodations among couples beds, singles, bicamas and treliches arranged between 3 suites (one of the suites has a whirlpool bath. It can accommodate up to 18 people if you are willing to sit on a mattress on the floor.
The Site has leisure activities for all public:
- Swimming pool with slide, hot tub and whirlpool
- Wet Sauna
- Walking boat (4 people)
- 4 Fishing supplies
- Campinho soccer field with Japanese golzinho
- Games room (Pool and foosball)
- BBQ area (wood oven, barbecue, wood stove)
- Kitchen with all utensils (cookware, cutlery, baking sheets, microwave, gas stove, freezer, refrigerator, drinking fountain with mineral water etc.)
- Orchid for visitation
- Orchard and vegetable garden
- Visiting henhouse
- Area for bonfire on the edge of the weir
We have restrictions on leasing for university parties, open to the public, or involving lots of alcoholic beverages. Our public are families who want to spend a quiet weekend together with nature.