|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
A holiday home to enjoy the perfect vacation. Suitable for 5 persons. Bright and tastefully renovated holiday bungalow on the Seinpost in Callantsoog. The Seinpost in Callantsoog is known for its good location near the beach. It is just 100 meters from the beach entrance. The ideal starting point for a walk or a lovely day at the beach.
On bungalow park "De Seinpost" there are several beautiful bungalows. A nice, quiet holiday destination near the beaches and the center of Schagen.
All the houses are in a quiet little park with several bungalows. The park has a unique location at the foot of the dunes, right on the beach and sea
The village center is within walking distance. The park has a lawn where children can play while you. Your patio from the sun
All houses have a garden with terrace. There is no through traffic,
- In the bungalows Seinpost 5/10 / / 11/14/15 and 16, all rooms are (living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and WC) on the ground floor. The house is fully equipped for four or five people. The bungalow has over WiFi, dishwasher. Seinpost 5, 10, 11 and 14 have a fireplace,
- Two apartments Seinpost 22 and 23 are in the ground floor and Suitable for 2 to 3 persons. The apartments have a bedroom and bathroom with Badewane,
- 4 apartments are on the first floor. Seinpost 27 and 28 also suitable for 3 persons. Seinpost 29 is a great apartment for the fourth And Seinpost 31 Suitable for 6 people with 2 bathrooms
- Endreinigung € 50,00 einmalig
- Buchungsgebühr € 22,00 einmalig
- Kurtaxe € 1,06 Pro Person / Pro Nacht
- Bettwäsche € 8,50 Pro Person
- Haustiere € 4,00 Pro Haustier / Pro Nacht
- Kinderbett und Hochstuhl € 15,00 einmalig
The apartment is located in a peaceful park de Seinpost, with several bungalows. The park has a spacious design with lots of greenery. The park is located directly behind the dunes, and close to the beach. The center Schagen is also within walking distance (200 m). The park has a large grassy area where children can play. There is no through traffic.