|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
* Wellbeing & Living on **** Superior-level
* Base Price Minimum occupancy 8 people
* + 2 additional beds (comfortable sofa-bed in the living area)
* Penthouse with about 160 m² living space, a large balcony
* 4 bedrooms (including 1 open gallery bedrooms)
* 2 bathrooms (bath or shower), 1 separate WC
* Private Sauna
* Entrance hall with cloakroom
* Open plan living dining area Kitchen
* LCD TV, music system
* High-quality spacious fitted kitchen
* Terrace / balcony with comfortable seating
* 1 carport
* Ski / bike room
* Towels and linen included
* AlpenParks Lifestyle Features
Hikers, skiers and recreation seekers find in the apartments and penthouses at the Alpine Park Residence Zellermoos a quiet, luxurious hideaway amidst the Zell am See-Kaprun. The top ski convinced with ski pistes, great deep snow slopes and the year-round ski Kitzsteinhorn Glacier.
Hikers, skiers, golfers and those seeking relaxation will find in AlpenParks Residence in Zellermoos in Zell am See a quiet, luxurious home in the summer and winter holidays.
The complex consists of two buildings, each with 3 apartments on two floors.
The luxurious facilities and all the amenities of AlpenParks Superior Service make your vacation in the region Zell am See / Kaprun is an unforgettable experience. AlpenParks Residence is the ideal place to nature, culture and sporting activities to enjoy with spectacular views of the Kitzsteinhorn,!
The fully equipped with a spacious kitchen, a private sauna, internet, LCD TV and music system Ferienappartements spoil to about 110-163 square feet with 3 or 4 bedrooms and bathrooms and spacious balconies with fantastic views.
The AlpenParks Superior Service spoils you with an optional breakfast service.
Hotels & residences of AlpenParks are individually and luxuriously designed. The apartments can accommodate groups and families. AlpenParks-service indulges all around with spa treatments, delicacies from the kitchen and numerous tips for exciting holidays.
Manuela Deutschmann purchased this apartment in 2012
breathtaking view of Kitzsteinhorn, quiet location, walkable to train/bus stops