Embark on a St. Louis adventure with this central vacation rental apartment as your home base! Situated in a prime Tower Grove area less than 10 minutes to downtown, this 1-bed, 1-bath unit is also just steps from Tower Grove Park, 1 mile to South Grand Boulevard, and 2 miles to Manchester Avenue and The Grove. Ideal for groups of 4, this historic building features modern renovations, contemporary decor, a spacious floor plan, fully equipped kitchen, and flat-screen cable TV with Chromecast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa, Non-Pullout Couch
Touches of urban style with the original historic features provide this apartment with unbeatable character and an inviting feel. An endearing farmhouse sink and authentic millwork point to the home's historic charm, while modern amenities like WiFi, a flat-screen TV with cable and Chromecast, and a trendy design style ensure you'll be more than comfortable in this home-away-from-home!
Unwind in the open living area by streaming a Netflix show or sports game onto the flat-screen TV. The large picture windows provide pleasant natural light, and the comfy couches offer plenty of room for the gang to get cozy! A second living space provides more seating and a desk, plus a chic exposed brick wall.
Whip up a hearty breakfast to kick-start your day in the fully equipped kitchen. Brew a cup of coffee using the Keurig and fry some eggs on the stainless steel stovetop! Dine at the eat-in kitchen table set for 4.
After the day's exciting activities, restore your energy in the comfortable queen bed. Up to 3 additional travelers or children can slumber on the living room sleeper sofa and the non-pullout couch.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the heart of Tower Grove, this apartment boasts an unbeatable location with easy access to all of the city's popular attractions plus excellent dining, shopping, and nightlife options. While staying steps away from Tower Grove Park and the Missouri Botanical Garden, make sure to spend an afternoon picnicking in the park and checking out the beautiful locally known 'Shaw's Garden.'
Treat yourself to some delicious dining during your St. Louis holiday. Just 1 mile away is South Grand Boulevard, the 'Restaurant District,' where you can choose from a wide variety of spectacular local eateries and international fare. You should also check out The Grove, a hip neighborhood with more great restaurant options lining Manchester Avenue, plus tons of awesome bars, dance clubs, and lounges - if you want to experience nightlife, this is the spot!
Downtown St. Louis and all of its offerings lie within a 5 to 10-minute drive, depending on traffic. Discover the 'gateway to the West' by visiting the famous Arch, or experience St. Louis spirit at a Cardinals or Blues game! Central West End offers top-notch shopping, and The Loop is another fun area to explore. Spend a day at Forest Park, 1,000 grassy acres that include an incredible (and free!) zoo and the city's main art museum and science center.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with basic spices, free WiFi, free street parking, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, high chair, Pack 'n Play, kids toys, on-site laundry machines, flat-screen TV with cable & Chromecast, desk space, towels & linens provided, and more
- Unbeatable St. Louis location in the prime Tower Grove neighborhood, steps away from Tower Grove Park & the Missouri Botanical Garden, 1 mile to South Grand Boulevard (the 'Restaurant District'), 2 miles to Manchester Avenue & The Grove, and 10 minutes or less to downtown St. Louis!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (~17 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property sleeps 4 guests in the queen bed and living room sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 with an additional sleeping accommodation on the non-pullout couch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in