Unwind in luxury, style and tranquility at the beautiful Villa K in Koh Samui, superbly set in a picture-perfect location with breathtaking views over the sparkling turquoise sea and Big Buddha temple. This stunning villa is in easy reach of everything Koh Samui has to offer, and with four bedrooms sleeping 8 - 12 people, it’s the perfect escape for couples, friends or families with children.
Villa K has been designed with carefully thought-out details that will make your stay as pleasurable as possible. Take a dip in the glorious infinity pool while the kids play happily on the inflatables, sooth those aching muscles in the jacuzzi or simply stretch out with a long cool drink and soak up the panoramic views.
If you fancy venturing out from the villa, it’s easy to explore the idyllic surroundings. In just a 10 minute drive you could be lounging on the white sands of Choeng Mon beach, enjoying the lively bustle of Chewang or immersed in the charming Fisherman’s Village in Bophut.
A stylish, modern interior
Stepping inside the villa, the open-plan living space is light and airy. A neutral, modern interior complements the spectacular outside vistas.
The fully equipped kitchen is fitted with top of the range appliances and a washing machine. A contemporary glass dining table is accompanied by 10 comfortable dining chairs for lazy lunches through to celebratory dinners. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors slide all the way back to bring the outside in and give that feeling of al fresco dining.
The dining space leads into the relaxing lounge area where you can enjoy satellite TV, an LCD screen, DVD player and family board games from the comfort of the roomy sectional sofa and armchair.
Downstairs on the lower level, four bedrooms sleep eight people, with space for an extra bed or cot in each room taking the maximum occupancy to 12. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom with sleek, modern fittings.
The two master bedrooms have sweeping views of the ocean and the Big Buddha, a king size bed with top of the range mattress, TV, hairdryer, safe and air-conditioning, with a bath tub and luxurious walk-in rain shower in each bathroom. The two twin bedrooms each have two single beds with top of the range mattresses, air-conditioning and a shower in each bathroom.
The fabulous infinity pool
Together with the incredible view, one of the stand-out features of the villa is the private infinity pool and jacuzzi, with plenty of lilos and inflatable toys provided for your enjoyment. Comfortable chairs and sun loungers on the terrace are perfect for all day lazing or sipping a cold glass of wine, watching softly rolling seas and magnificent pink sunsets.
Those extra touches:
• A welcome fruit basket, water and soft drinks will be waiting for you on arrival.
• There is Wi-Fi throughout the villa as well as a sound system for you to enjoy your favourite music.
• Every room is fully air-conditioned for your comfort.
• Daily maid services are provided, with fresh linen every three-four days and towels as needed.
• If you feel like relaxing with a traditional Thai massage in the comfort of the villa, we can recommend a good local masseuse (charged locally).
• Villa K is situated on a peaceful hilltop location opposite the Big Buddha and is part of an exclusive enclave of luxury villas and apartments.
• A car or motorbike is recommended to explore the island, but taxis are also easily available down the road. We provide a phone number for a very reliable taxi company.
• The supermarket, some small restaurants and shops are about a 10 minute walk or two minute drive down the hill. If you feel like staying in but not cooking there is a delicious local restaurant that delivers; menu and phone number provided.
• The villa is only five minutes from the airport so you can start relaxing pretty much as soon as you get off the plane.
We hope to welcome you soon for a truly special, memorable holiday at Villa K.