RiverSong Reunion Lodge is a gorgeous, sprawling custom-built log home nestled in the privacy of 2.5 wooded acres and featuring 185' ft of private relaxing sandy beach right along the Colorado River.
Enjoy the "song" of the Colorado River in this beautiful 6400+ sq ft. log home with 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 2 full kitchens, and tons of room inside and out to fully relax and enjoy the beauty of the Colorado mountains.
Riversong features incredible amenities (and abundant wildlife such as moose, elk, deer, fox, chipmunks) which will offer cherished memories during your Colorado get-away! This large log home is beautifully decorated and features 2 distinct sleeping and living areas, 2 full kitchens, a large rec room, spacious eating areas indoors and outdoors (seating for 18+..it's perfect for large/extended families who want spend quality time together but not on top of each other.
There are so many things to do right on the property! The large wrap-around deck and screened porch offers plenty of room to relax to the soothing sounds of the river. PLUS, the beautiful 2 story attached 900 sq ft. "Party Barn" rec room remodeled in Colorado rustic barnwood style is great for indoor activities such as ping pong, fooseball, giant jenga, darts, board games, and more.
Enjoy fishing and fly fishing in the Colorado River located right on the property, toss some horseshoes, play cornhole or ladder ball, challenge family members to a game of volleyball or tetherball, take a nap in the hammock, or snuggle under the stars by a roaring bonfire right on the private, sandy "river beach."
You'll love the quiet, private setting, located only a 5 minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park and downtown Grand Lake Village.
Riversong is privately owned and managed by experienced vacation home owners, Tim and Kami Gilmour, who also own the popular property, Twin Pines Lodge. (a lakefront log home great for rental groups of 10-18). Check out our renter reviews at vrbo 392971. You can also check out the link to our Facebook page for even more photos of our fabulous winter remodel we just completed!
Other features/amenities of Riversong Reunion Lodge include:
• 2 kitchens fully equipped with extensive cooking/dining necessities and top quality appliances (3 dishwashers, 3 ovens, 3 refrigerators)
• 450 sq ft. heated enclosed porch with 3 hanging beds for lounging, reading and sleeping.
• Huge 2 story attached rec room with ping pong table, fooseball, board games and 55” flat screen TV.
• 2.5 acres of flat, wooded privacy on 185’ Colorado River frontage—white capped mountain views to the north and south
• Riverfront fishing/flyfishing
• Large private sandy beach
• Riverfront firepit (firewood included)
• Natural gas firepit on deck overlooking river
• Over 700 sq ft of deck space with large dining tables (seating for 18+)
• Natural gas grill
• Tetherball, Volleyball
• Horseshoe pit
• Cornhole, Spikeball and other fun family games
• Swings & hammocks
• 2 pairs snowshoes for guest use (winter)
• 3 large flat screen TV’s with Direct TV, DVD’s
• Numerous board games and jigsaw puzzles
• Natural gas stoves/top-quality kitchen appliances