House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10) -- newly renovated bathroom + new sofas!
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) pack-'n-play portable crib available upon request infant high chair and/or booster seat also available upon request
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 - Check in check out times are strictly enforced.Check in check out times are strictly enforced.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please treat this historic Vail home with great care. Shoes and ski boots must remain on brick area. Please respect quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- Please provide names of all occupants. Ten travelers max!
- If tabacco, vaping or marajuana smoke and/or paraphernalia is found post stay by cleaning crew and documented, guests forfit entire $1000 deposit
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Across Gore Creek from the gondola.
- english, french, spanish
About Heather Kehoe
This is a family-run business. Thea Rumford and daughter, Heather Kehoe, manage this beautiful mountain home. The photo is of Heather and Thea on the deck of the Chalet in the summertime. Fred and Thea Rumford have owned this charming mountain home since 1966 when it was built as a weekend getaway for their family. Skiing is a large part of their lives. They have raised their children to grow up with a tremendous appreciation for the alpine lifestyle. They take great joy in now seeing their grandchildren follow in the ski tracks of their parents. Thea says, 'The character of Chalet du Soleil is incomparable and is sure to please.' The Rumfords also take pride in upgrading and maintaining their beautiful home each year.
Heather Kehoe purchased this house in 1966
Why Heather Kehoe chose Vail
It's the little things that the owners/manager do to make this place special.
What makes this house unique
Prime Lionshead location. Specular views of the Gore Range Mountains. Very family friendly accommodations.