Our detached and well-maintained house was built by my grandparents early 60s, is quietly located on a hill about 300 meters above village of Thuringia / Vorarlberg with stunning views of the Rätikon.
Now we have free Internet access via WiFi for our guests.
The upper floors has 3 bedrooms. The large double bed (on request with a cot) that 2nd & 3rd each two single beds. Downstairs is a cozy room with tiled stove, dining table (from which you have also a magnificent view of the mountains), sofa, WiFi, TV & Hifi. The quality Einbachküche is new and fully equipped. The bathroom we have completely renovated 2015th There is a sink, toilet and walk-in shower.
Outside waits a large garden with terrace & balcony, ideal for playing or sunbathing.
Dishwasher and washing machine are also among the amenities, such as highchair.
Many shops i. D. Region: Mall Zimba Park in Bürs, supermarket in town, historic old town in Feldkirch.
Winter: -. Many ski areas for beginners to expert: in about 25 minutes drive away Located eg Damüls, the Brandner valley or Faschina.
The ski bus there stops near the house on the main road. and is free in ski clothing!
In about 35 minutes to reach the Silvretta Montafon, in 45 minutes you are in Lech by car.
- Ski school for children on fire about 20 minutes travel time by car
- Indoor swimming pool with sauna paradise Valblue in Bludenz about 10 minutes driving time
- Toboggan run at Golm
Notes for summer :: - Outdoor swimming pools in Bludenz and Nenzing
-. Hiking eg on Mother Mountain, High frasen or Mittagspitze, just to name a few.
- Walks for children in the Biosphere Reserve Marul or Seewaldsee a tourist train and S. W..
- Golf courses in Bludenz-Braz, Rankweil, Brandner Valley and Bregenzerwald.
- Various lakes eg. Moutjola Lake + waterfall in 5 minutes. Walk from the house,
- Cheese Sennereier in Schiffis or Sunday
- 2 sun loungers are available