The crown jewel of San Remo located at Redington Shores. This beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom beach front penthouse has direct views of the Gulf, White Sandy Beach and Pool/Hot Tub. From the private balcony off of your living room and master suite you can relax and enjoy watching wildlife, beach goers, sailors, and fabulous sunsets. Located in between 2 top rated beaches in the U.S! Clearwater Beach ranked No. 1 in the U.S., other local beaches crack top 5! Views of the Gulf of Mexico and the intra-coastal waterway can be seen from all three bedrooms. A small intimate secure 39 unit, 7 story, building. Lobby accessed by code only, camera surveillance in lobby, all halls and garage walkways. Plenty of room for an enjoyable day at the beach or the beach side pool. Pool area includes a hot tub, cabana, lounge chairs, showers, bathrooms, and outdoor grills for your use. For your enjoyment we provide beach towels, umbrella, beach chairs, toys, and a cooler for a day of fun in the sun. Surf fish steps away and charter fishing available close by. At the end of the day, come relax in your large master suite with new pillow top king bed and private ensuite, with it’s own new Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. The 2nd guest suite has a wonderful new pillow top queen bed. The third bedroom has two twin beds. Large second hall bath. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with attached laundry room ( full size washer and dryer). Wireless internet, Cable, and Netflix are included and available for viewing on all TV’s. A 50” large screen HD/Smart TV is in the living room, 40” HD/Smart TV in the Master Bedroom & 32” HD Smart TV’s in the 2nd and 3rd bedroom. Nationwide calling including Canada is also part of your package. Books, Puzzles and Board Games are also available for your enjoyment with this vacation property. The unit has an alarm for your safety, a coded entry so no key is required to enter the unit, breakfast bar as well as dining area. On-site parking and a secure lobby with luggage & shopping carts to help you get your belongings up to your condo are readily available as well.
This newly renovated vacation condo rental is conveniently located in the midst of a variety of shopping, eating and entertainment choices.
• Within walking distance to the Seacoast Bird Sanctuary, parks, tennis courts, excellent restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream parlor and convenience stores.
• John's Pass is just 5 minutes south and provides lots of fun with waterfront restaurants, shopping, jet skis, para sailing and water excursions.
• Clearwater Beach is fifteen minutes north. Clearwater Beach is known for award winning beaches, amazing restaurants, nightlife, “Winter” the star of movie “Dolphin Tale” lives at the Clearwater Aquarium and the Pier 60 nightly sunset celebration.
• Baseball Spring Training, close by teams include the Blue Jays, Phillies, Yankees and Detroit Tigers
• Baseball Tampa Bay Devil Rays
• Football Tampa Bay Bucs
• Hockey Tampa Bay Lightning
The Suncoast Beach Trolley is available right outside your door and for only 5 dollars you can jump on and off all day. Travel from Clearwater beach to St. Pete's Beach and all stops in between. The trolley run's every 20 to 30 minutes from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday-Thursday and until midnight on Friday's and Saturday's. The Redington Shores beach area is a wonderful place to spend have a relaxing vacation. As a family owned property, we are friendly and easy to work with. We offer the flexibility to plan a tailor made holiday for your maximum enjoyment.
• St Pete/Clearwater airport 20 minutes.
• Tampa International Airport 30 minutes.
• Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks 50 minutes
• St Pete Pier and shopping 35 minutes
• Busch Gardens and Adventure Island 60 minutes
• Orlando, Disney, Universal and Sea World, are all within a 2 hour drive