Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Bird Watching And Stargazing All From The Backyard.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- Bed linens provided. Guests must bring bath towels & paper products. There may be toilet paper available, but we can't guarantee restocking.
- We have a cleaning service, HOWEVER please leave the home reasonably clean, free of trash, food & debris. All trash must be removed before checkout.
- The septic system will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed
About Michael Szczepkowski
Our family has been around Arrowhead for many, many years. We have 3 boys who love being outdoors and experiencing everything the Poconos has to offer - fishing, tennis, hiking, geocaching, sailing, and on and on.
Michael Szczepkowski purchased this Cabin in 2005
Why Michael Szczepkowski chose Pocono Lake
My parents saw the wisdom of purchasing a lakefront property many years ago. This particular location on the lake comes with spectacular views every day, culminating in awesome sunsets. And even after the sun drops below the horizon, the colors continue to transform through various shades of orange, blues, and purples until the stars take over. Every time we arrive at the cabin after a long week of school and work, it takes only a few breaths of the mountain air while gazing at the water to exhale away all the week's stresses.