|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
(1) Houseboat Vertrouwen contains a tastefully decorated and luxurious apartment of 50 square meter with a private entrance, 2 sleep cabin, sun-deck, simple pantry and a bathroom. The Vertrouwen is a warm and cosy apartment with authentic details. <p>
(2) Houseboat Vertrouwen also has a separate studio of 50 square meter, suitable for a couple. The studio has its own private entrance, kitchen en full size bathroom.<p>Please check the description at each photo to see which ones belong to the Vertrouwen. You will be warmly welcomed by your hostess, Coleta. She knows Amsterdam by heart and can help you find your way around town.
The houseboat is located on the river Amstel in al family friendly area in the Pijp quartier. It has a private entrance and free internet access (private router), has two ships cabins with a double bed each, has a bathroom and toilet and a simple pantry.
• has free wifi
• is provided with free bed linen and towels
• has 2 ships cabins (with a double bed per cabin)
• is a self catered accommodation with a simple pantry
• is comfortable for maximum 4 guests
• is a non smoking accommodation
• is an original ship therefore it is less suitable for elderly or disabled people
Your hostess and captain of the houseboat, Coleta knows Amsterdam by heart and loves to help you find your way around town.
Not only does she speak English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, she will go the extra mile to make your stay unforgettable.
très beau séjour en famille à Amsterdam le temps d'un long WE de Pâques. Un vrai plaisir de profiter le soir, après de belles journées bien remplies, de la péniche et son côté cocooning, tout en bois. très agréable. super accueil de Coleta, plein d'informations, très disponible.
Très belle location décorée avec goût et dotée de tous les équipements nécessaires
Cela a été un vrai plaisir de vivre dans cette péniche, qui plus est très proche du centre d'Amsterdam, qu'il est possible de rejoindre à pieds
Et pour couronner le tout, l'accueil et les précieux conseils de Coleta font que l'on ne peut que recommander chaudement cette location !
The houseboat is located in a family friendly area on one of the best spots on the river Amstel in the Quartier Latin of Amsterdam, called De Pijp and is just a 10 to 20 minutes walk to most tourist attractions like the Rijksmuseum, the Heineken Experience, the Hermitage, RAI congress centre, the old centre of Amsterdam, one of the nicest shopping area’s of Amsterdam called “Utrechtsestraat” and lots of good restaurants.
Janna has just been renovated end of 2010 (bathroom end of 2011), contains a tastefully decorated and comfortable apartment of almost 60 square meter with a private entrance. In this lovely ambiance you will be warmly welcomed by your hostess, Coleta. She knows Amsterdam by heart and can help you find your way around town.
At arrival she will provide you with a list of “must sees” in Amsterdam and surroundings.
Janna is a non-smoking apartment, there are no pets allowed and
check-in -- 16.00h
check-out -- 11.00h
Other Activities: canal biking; canoeing; rowing