|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
(1) Houseboat Vertrouwen contains a tastefully decorated and luxurious apartment of 50 square meter with a private entrance, 2 sleep cabin, sun-deck, fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. The Vertrouwen is a warm and cosy apartment with authentic details. <p>
(2) Houseboat Vertrouwen also has a separate studio of 50 square meter, suitable for a couple. The studio has its own private entrance, kitchen en full size bathroom.<p>Please check the description at each photo to see which ones belong to the Vertrouwen. You will be warmly welcomed by your hostess, Coleta. She knows Amsterdam by heart and can help you find your way around town.
All our houseboats are located on the river Amstel in the Pijp quartier. Each houseboat has a private entrance and free internet access (private router), has two ships cabins with a double bed each, has a bathroom and a toilet and has a fully equipped kitchen, with a stove, microwave, coffeemaker.
• have free wifi
• are provided with free bed linen and towels
• have 2 ships cabins (with a double bed per cabin)
• are comfortable for maximum 4 guests
• are non smoking apartments
• are original ships therefore they are less suitable for elderly or disabled people
Your hostess and captain of the houseboat, Coleta knows Amsterdam by heart and loves to help you find your way around town.
Not only does she speak English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, she will go the extra mile to make your stay unforgettable.
Très belle location décorée avec goût et dotée de tous les équipements nécessaires
Cela a été un vrai plaisir de vivre dans cette péniche, qui plus est très proche du centre d'Amsterdam, qu'il est possible de rejoindre à pieds
Et pour couronner le tout, l'accueil et les précieux conseils de Coleta font que l'on ne peut que recommander chaudement cette location !
Houseboat Janna is located on one of the best spots on the river Amstel in the Quartier Latin of Amsterdam, called De Pijp and is just a 10 minutes walk to most tourist attractions like the Rijksmuseum, the Heineken Experience, the Hermitage, RAI congress centre, the old centre of Amsterdam, one of the nicest shopping area’s of Amsterdam called “Utrechtsestraat” and lots of good restaurants.
Janna has just been renovated end of 2010 (bathroom end of 2011), contains a tastefully decorated and comfortable apartment of almost 60 square meter with a private entrance. In this lovely ambiance you will be warmly welcomed by your hostess, Coleta. She knows Amsterdam by heart and can help you find your way around town.
At arrival she will provide you with a list of “must sees” in Amsterdam and surroundings.
Janna is a non-smoking apartment, there are no pets allowed and
check-in -- 16.00h
check-out -- 11.00h
Other Activities: canal biking; canoeing; rowing