Quietly positioned by the side of the River Fowey, Merrifield is a
tranquil holiday home with appeal especially for birdwatchers, people
who enjoy messing around in boats and walkers. Attached to the main
house it is completely self contained with its own private seating
area. Just down the road is the fishing village of Bodinnick, famous
for once being the home of Daphne du Maurier and it also has a good
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property all on one level.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Private garden area plus use of main garden.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take