Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
28 sqm studio, well-kept and furnished with style, a kitchenette, a dresser
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- Non è consentito ospitare più persone rispetto al numero stabilito al momento della prenotazione.
- Al momento del check-in chiediamo un documento d'Identità e il pagamento della tassa di soggiorno secondo quanto stabilito dal Comune di Bologna
- Via Chiudare è posta all'interno della zona ZTL, non è pertanto possibile accedervi in auto dalle 7:00 alle 20:00.Vi diremo come fare
Cleaned with disinfectant
The Hidden Garden is located in the Santo Stefano district one of the most central and refined in the city. In just 5/10 minutes on foot you can reach the famous Due Torri, the suggestive Piazza delle Sette Chiese, Piazza Maggiore, the shopping streets, the university area, the historic market or the green Margherita Gardens.
Nearby you will find a well-stocked market open 24 hours.
A few steps from home, the best ice cream shop in the city will pamper you with its unique flavors.
We are also at the foot of the Bolognese hills, if you love hiking in a few steps you will find yourself immersed in nature, you will seem to be far from the city.
along the paths you can meet the hermitages and convents dating back to the Middle Ages, and then go back to the city to be welcomed by the enveloping arcades that characterize Bologna and lose yourself in the medieval streets framed by buildings that testify to an architectural continuum that ranges from the year 1000 to today , unique in the world!
The Music Museum, the Municipal Art Collections, the City Museum, the Upholstery Museum, you should know that in the 16th and 18th centuries Bologna was the European center of the silk market that took place in the current Piazza Galvani .
I could write a thousand anecdotes and curiosities but the pages would not be enough for me ... come and see how amazing my Bologna is.
- english, italian