Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Keywest Style Home with Pool close to Beach and walking distance to Restaurants
There is a futon in the Master Bedroom for a child to sleep and a futon in the living room. There is also a rollaway large twin that can hold an adult.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children allowed but there is a pool and stairsChildren allowed but there is a pool and stairs
Events allowed - No noise or music after 10:00 pmNo noise or music after 10:00 pm
No smoking - Smoking is allowed on the front patio ground levelSmoking is allowed on the front patio ground level
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This home is in a residential neighborhood and therefore there is a noise ordinance after 10:00 pm.
- Only the guests renting the home are permitted to be at the home. There are no guests allowed overnight who are not part of original guest party.
- I have a 30 day cancellation rule; however, if there is a hurricane approaching the Tampa-bay area, cancellation with a full refund will be provided.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Bronwyn StanfordAsk a question
About Bronwyn Stanford
I lived in this home from June 2009 when I purchased it until January 2016 when I accepted a position in Miami. I had no plan on leaving Gulfport but when I accepted the position in Miami---knew I would keep my home. I am a lawyer by trade but my hobby and passion is in decorating and landscape.
Bronwyn Stanford purchased this House in 2009
Why Bronwyn Stanford chose Gulfport
This property has it all!!! It is professionally decorated and the background is a resort that you have all to yourself. Wireless Information for you when you arrive: SSID Bronwyn Password: tegan606
What makes this House unique
This Gulfport home is within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, and bay. This is a beautiful, quaint, and arty area. For more information on Gulfport (downtown) visit: Info@gulfportchamberof or call 727/344-3711
- english, I have access to someone who can translate Spanish