Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
King size beds (1) Master bedroom with fireplace, Queen size Beds (1) guestroom. Both with private baths.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Once acceptance is made then a 25% deposit is required.
- The landlord will then ask for references and an application for rental may be sent for approval
- If the information is not approved then the deposit will be refunded.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Rufus DickinsonAsk a question
About Rufus Dickinson
Long time resident has kept the house in its original, historic condition. Unusual Spanish house designed by Hugh Goodhue, the son of Bertram Goodhue, renowned American architect. Original brick floors in the living room were the old tool shed. Beautiful fireplace with original painted tiles from Turkey.
Rufus Dickinson purchased this House in 1967
Why Rufus Dickinson chose Santa Barbara
Owner grew up on the property. Connected to former old Montecito estate.
What makes this House unique
One of the most unique properties with towering trees, formal gardens, roses, secret paths, view of mountains. Peaceful and completely private. Former guesthouse of Montecito estate that belonged to famed architect, Bertram Goodhue.