- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE PROPERTY. In the heart of the Etruscan Coast, at the foot of Castagneto Carducci, nestled amongst the olive trees and just a few kilometers from the sea, stands Casa Sandy, a small farm outbuilding recently restructured by the owners. The house consists of a small central body, which was part of the farm outbuilding, restructured and renovated, using materials such as wood that render the house warm and cosy, harmonizing well with glass. The ground floor is characterized by large French windows that allow natural light to enter, giving the house a bright and friendly atmosphere. The grounds are planted with olive trees and a small pinewood. From the portico that runs along the whole front of the house guests can enjoy beautiful sunsets and spend a totally relaxing holiday. Dense thickets, shady pinewoods and large beaches lapped by a crystalline sea - this is the scenario that characterizes the historic villages of Castagneto Carducci and Bolgheri and the resorts of Marina di Castagneto and Donoratico. It is in this area that some of the most appreciated wines in the world and a quality extra virgin olive oil are produced. Casa Sandy is just a short distance from the international airports of Florence and Pisa.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa has just one floor which opens into a bright living area with kitchenette and dining area. At the far end of the living area are two double bedrooms with large French windows that allow direct access to the garden, two bathrooms with shower and a laundry room.
The fenced-in and well-equipped park covers an area of about 3000 square metres, characterized mainly by productive olive trees and a garden on flat ground. The colourful garden has a variety of plants and flowers and has been made more comfortable and cosy thanks to the presence of structures ideal for guests to relax in.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use - electricity)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).