Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Unwind in comfort and enjoy all the beautiful Beacons countryside has to offer
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Supervision required in garden due to steep stepsSupervision required in garden due to steep steps
No pets - Strictly not allowed due to free-range livestockStrictly not allowed due to free-range livestock
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- To assist our cleaners with the new Covid19 protocols, please strip all bedding before leaving, and take your rubbish with you.
- No sanitary products or nappy wipes to be placed in the toilet, due to the private septic tank drainage system
- Cars may not enter the farmyard, and must be left in the adjacent car park. There are 2 allocated spaces, and guest parking is available.
Hosted by JonathanAsk a question
We are a family with two children who live in Oxfordshire. We have been coming to the Beacons for many years, and the kids love the mix of activities on offer, whether it's walking in the hills, playing in mountain streams, or visiting the many attractions of the National Park.
Jonathan purchased this Cottage in 2016