Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Refurbished 2 bedroom 1700’s stone cottage
1 double bedroom and 1 bedroom with zip and link king size bed that can be converted to 2 single beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Replacement keys will be charged at £20.00 per key.
- Fire policy should be read on arrival. It’s an old property and we care about your safety.
- Only toilet paper should be flushed down the toilets. A bin is provided for wipes etc. Our drains are shared with the neighbours.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Multiple stately homes within 30 minutes drive.
About Jane Buckham
We live in the village and love it so much here we purchased this additional property on retirement to let out to visitors. We love walking and can often be found with our Labrador Inka either up on the moors or in Chatsworth Park.
Jane Buckham purchased this house in 2017
Why Jane Buckham chose Baslow
This property has so many charming features, yet we’ve modernised it sympathetically so it should feel home from home. Although only round the corner from one of the two village pubs it is away from their entrance and car park so you are not disturbed.
What makes this house unique
The location is so picturesque and yet so convenient for ambling along to any Chatsworth event. There’s also a rear yard with table, chairs and BBQ for those lazy summer evenings, with a family living/ eating area internally as well as a sitting room.