Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 powder rooms, 1 outdoor shower; sleeps 12-14)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (8) 4 regular twins and 4 trundle bed twins, Child Beds (1), Pack N Play (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Treat this home as if it were your own. Replace what you use. Fix what you break or let us know we need to use damage deposit funds to fix it.
- You MAY use the kayaks in the boathouse and the tools in the garage, the water and sand toys in the pantry, the games in the living room and garage.
- You may NOT use the Suburban, ATV's, snorkeling, fishing, or surf gear or the paddle boards.
Hosted by Kate MackAsk a question
About Kate Mack
Kate and Charles live and work in Orange County in California; we have always lived near the water and enjoy most water-oriented activities. We have a son and a daughter, both of whom are married; we have 4 young granddaughters and 1 grandson. Filling Casa Torotes with our large extended family and many water-loving friends is a dream come true for us.
Kate Mack purchased this House in 2001
Why Kate Mack chose La Ribera
We took a vacation at Rancho Leonero in 1997 and loved the area. We bought our property, built our house and had it ready for occupancy by July 2001...this was long before there was a Costco or Home Depot in Cabo San Lucas! The 2 hour flight from Orange County makes it a breeze to get to the house and sink into the easy rhythms of life on the Sea of Cortez.
- english, Basic Spanish