Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Missing/damages deducted from security deposit.Missing/damages deducted from security deposit.
- Bath towels and linens are provided; guests must bring own pool /beach towels, these are not provided. Bath towels are not permitted at pool/beach
- Washers/Dryers are located within the resort for guests use. Unit is privately owned, no maid or room service is provided.
- A $75 final cleaning fee is charged.
25 minutes drive to downtown Tampa
20 minutes boat ride to St. Pete
22 minutes drive to Tampa Sea Aquarium
35 minutes drive to Busch Gardens
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
85 minutes drive to Disney World
Warren, property manager
About Warren, property manager
I am currently a teacher and my husband is retired. I plan on retiring next year and look forward to spending some time with my grandson. We have 2 pugs, Maggie and Marley. They love people and are so friendly. Currently, we live in New York and enjoy our visits to Little Harbor.
Warren, property manager purchased this Resort in 2016
Why Warren, property manager chose Ruskin
We came down last year to Little Harbor and fell in love with the area and all its amenities. We decided to purchase a unit so we can come down any time and share with others. We talk about little Harbor as, "the hidden gem," to everyone.
What makes this Resort unique
Little Harbor has a private beach to spend the day just relaxing and having lunch at either one of the waterfront restaurants. There are sport courts and a workout room. If there are children, they can enjoy the playground area. With two heated pools and spa, there is something for everyone. I especially like taking morning walks around the resort. In a short drive you can spend hours just shopping, going to the beautiful public beaches, and enjoy the rides and thrills at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Amusement Park. At night we sit on the balcony, enjoy the views and unwind. So much to do and see when you stay at Little Harbor!