Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bath, sleeps 2
King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- *No smoking allowed in any of the condos in Kuhio Shores. There is a small designated smoking area in the parking lot. * No pets allowed.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled 30 days before check-in. Less that 30 days, we only refund for any of the nights that we can re-book.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted byAsk a question
We are a family of seven (Girls 3, Boys 2)and live in southern California. We love to travel to new places but always enjoy coming back to our 'Home away from home' on Kauai.
purchased this Apartment in 1979
Why chose Poipu
The entire family loves the water so Kauai is a perfect place to play. Surfing, boogie boarding, diving, kayaking and enjoying the ocean views and sealife from our condo's lanai makes Kuhio Shores #309 perfect for us. We can enjoy these activities right out front while other family members can watch from the lanai.
What makes this Apartment unique
Even though we have been coming to Kauai for 30 years, sometimes several times a year, we still find new things to do and wonders to see. Petroglyphs at Maha'ulepu Beach, the Awa'awapuhi Swamp Trail, Lawai Beach (restricted access), ocean kayaking to Kipu Kai, Kalihiwai rope swing, river Kayaking (Hanalei, Waimea, Kalihiwai), swimming behind Hanakapi'ai Falls on the Napali coast, Secret Beach, the list goes on. Our condo is central, 1 hr. from the west end of Polihale Beach and 90 minutes to the other end at Ke'e Beach. Of course sometimes the best thing is just to kick back on our lanai and watch the whales, surfers and turtles with a cold drink in hand.